Business process automation on demand with pre-built workflows you can initiate manually.
NITRO Custom Actions provide business process automation on demand. Custom Actions share many of the same data processing features as NITRO Workflows such as item creation and updates, sending emails, running scripts and web services. However, Custom Actions are triggered manually (rather than automatically as they are in NITRO Workflows) by pressing a button in the Display Form or List View, or by selecting the action from the Edit Control Block. Custom Action can be run for a single item or multiple items. Easily automate core business processes with NITRO Custom Actions!
- Item-level actions – Create, Update or Copy Item(s) to another list
- Send emails, alerts, and updates
- Upload and generate documents
- Run scripts and web services
- Run NITRO Studio workflows
- Run Microsoft Flows with button on form
- Update multiple items in a single click
- Use conditions to add logic or restrict actions
- Enable action control through user permissions
- Display customized actions in Item ribbon
- Allows both auto-update and user manual input on an action
- Customize messages to show when action fails