Design and implement customized forms in Office 365
NITRO Forms allows you to design and implement customized forms in Office 365 to make an attractive and useful interface for creating, editing, and viewing list items. NITRO Forms allow you to control access to data precisely, perform complex data validations, and much more.
NITRO Forms can replace InfoPath forms. With InfoPath being deprecated, NITRO Forms provide one of the most viable solutions for moving off InfoPath.
NITRO Forms provide a WYSIWYG forms designer where you can easily create your forms with drag-and-drop controls. The forms designer has options for tabs, sections, themes, action buttons, scripting, permissions, and many other features that give you the ability to create the forms you need.
- Customize the new, edit and display forms of SharePoint lists
- Create tabs and collapsible sections in the forms for data organization
- Dynamically hide or disable columns and groups depending on complex conditions
- Define complex validations on columns based on conditions
- Set required columns in the forms
- Filter lookup field values based on user or another lookup value
- Replace InfoPath forms with NITRO Forms
- Automatically populate data related to a selected lookup value
- Configure associated columns in forms
- Automatically populate logged in user details in form
- Customize look and feel of forms
- Highly configurable and easy to use
- Add custom actions and scripting to forms
- Add custom CSS to forms