Generate custom reports using data from SharePoint lists
NITRO Reports is a powerful tool to generate custom reports using data from SharePoint lists. It supplies the graphs, charts and tables needed to fully analyze business processes and performance. The reports can be displayed in the Report Center (a page deployed with the installation of NITRO Studio™) or added to SharePoint pages to create dashboards and informative work spaces. The reports can be emailed, saved as PDF’s, or printed. The reports are easily configured in the Report Manager app based on SharePoint lists. Themes can be created to customize the report display.
With this tool, users, staff, and managers will be able to see a visual display of both immediate and historical data and trends that can help guide decision-making and improvements to the application and the services it provides.
- Supplies graphs, charts and tables for graphical reporting
- Supports various operators to generate reports – Sum, Count, Max, Min and Avg
- Allows users to create custom themes to provide borders, padding and spacing to tables as well as colors for charts
- Allows selection of two fields from a list to generate reports
- Allows creation of both tables and charts for a report
- Enables addition of reports in Wiki pages and Web Part pages