Automate your business processes by creating complex workflows that execute based on changing data conditions or times.
NITRO Workflows allows you to automate your business processes by creating complex workflows that execute based on changing data conditions or times. It has powerful, robust features that will enhance the productivity of your developers, yet can also be simple enough to be used by power users.
All workflows are comprised of a name, a source list, a triggering event, optional conditions to streamline or restrict the workflow, and one or more actions that can create, update or delete list data, send emails and manage list permissions.
- Create, modify or delete a list item or item collection on any list within the site collection
- Create email templates and send mail through workflows
- Store data in a variable that can be used by actions in the workflow
- Ability to manage list item permissions
- Cross-site operations
- Set conditions at the workflow trigger and action levels
- Retrieve data using CAML or Lookup Items and perform actions on those items